Re: What is the correct steps to solve the hanging session problem?

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2003 10:12:15 -0800

Which OS? The most common occasion when I see hanging is when the server struggles to allocate a dedicated connection request, when a user wants to start a new session. Also, if 2 users try to update the same row of a table, user 2 will hang until user 1 committed his change(s). There are tons of other reasons to explain this, please give more details (when, how many users, type of connection, OS?) and hopefully we'll be able to help.

Daniel Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 19:12:15 CET

Original text of this message