Re: Multiple triggers on the same table

From: P. van der Ven <google_at_pven.tmfweb.nl>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:30:31 +0100

On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:50:52 +0200, Siotos Evaggelos <sevag_at_eurodyn.com> wrote:

>Hi to all,
>
>My question is simple. I have two triggers on the same table that
>execute the same code. Which one will be executed first? Consider the
>case that both triggers are 'before insert or update or delete'.
>
>Thanx in advance.
>
>Vangelis

Hi!

I just did some tests to find out which trigger will be executed first. There is only one conclusion: you can not forecast which trigger will be executed first.

Btw: why would you have two triggers triggering the same action on the same table?

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,
P. van der Ven

---
http://contact.pven.com/
http://korting.pven.com/
http://marktplaats.pven.com/
---
'Clones; do you want to be surrounded by yourself?'