Re: Multiple triggers on the same table

From: Siotos Evaggelos <sevag_at_eurodyn.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:54:46 +0200

"P. van der Ven" wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just did some tests to find out which trigger will be executed
> first. There is only one conclusion: you can not forecast which
> trigger will be executed first.
>
> Btw: why would you have two triggers triggering the same action on the
> same table?

Well, I am adding some more features in an already existing database (customised incremental import/export) and I don't know if triggers for each table exist or not. So basically, the triggers I add should not, at any case, affect the underlying triggers and their functionality.

Any links/documentation available?

Thanx

Vangelis Received on Thu Feb 06 2003 - 12:54:46 CET

Original text of this message