Re: Unsupported Feature?

From: Dean Harry <dean_at_ganda.net.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:24:57 GMT

Hi there, that makes sense except that I have NO CLOB's anywhere in the database....

Any other ideas? I am pretty new to Oracle so I am learning new things with it everyday.

I suspect it is the way that the Component One control is wording it's returning SQL statement but I don't have any control over it and can't even see what it is...

Regards,
Dean