Unsupported Feature?

From: Dean Harry <dean_at_ganda.net.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:04:40 GMT

Hi World,

I am using Oracle 8i with Visual Basic 6 and Component One's True Data Control.

I am trying to add a row to a view and keep getting the error 'unsupported feature with RETURNING clause'.

I have an INSTEAD OF trigger on on the view which appears to be working.

I can add rows to the view using SQL+ with no problems.

UPDATE's and DELETE's for fine it's only when trying to INSERT a new row that this occurs.

Component one tell me that it is an Oracle issue but I can't see it.

Any Ideas would be great.

Regards,
Dean Harry Received on Thu Jan 16 2003 - 12:04:40 CET

Original text of this message