Re: Errors in Generic Connectivity using ODBC

From: Tim <tim_m_my_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 18 Jul 2002 08:10:59 -0700

Hi sorry this is not a answer to your question but a question of my own,

I am also thinking about using the KISAM ODBC Driver to connect to my unix based kerridge, I have installed everything but I do not think I have the nescasarry sources file, I have looked on the KCML home page but I am unable to find out how to create one (if I dont already have one).

Any help/examples would be much appreciated.

Thanks Tim.