Reports Newbie? Summary reports

From: Adam Hapworth <hap_at_mikomi.org>
Date: 7 Mar 2002 07:25:53 -0800

What I am trying to do is to take an sql statment in a reports 6 and do some conditional tests and then display just the sum's of this output in a report. I have the group built and all of the functionss setup in the group in the data model. All of the functions return a 1 or 0 and then I use summary columns in the report part of the data model to add everything up. My problem is that when I try to build the layout I can't seem to figure out how to put it together so that I don't get 6 pages of data and then the summary at the end, I want just one page of the values of the summaries. How would I be able to accomplish that in the layout given my setup or do I need to rework the whole report.

TIA
Adam Received on Thu Mar 07 2002 - 16:25:53 CET

Original text of this message