Where are sample files & libraries?

From: Some One Else <algernon_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:33:51 GMT

Hello,

I downloaded and installed Oracle Forms 6i from their technet site. Unfortunately, although it was a large download, it does not appear to contain the demo files listed in the literature. For instance, there is no DEMO directory beneath the TOOLS directory, and there are no files for the standard object library (stndrd20.olb) or the calendar PL/SQL interface (calendar.pll).

Additionally, there are no icon files of any sort, even though the books I have talk glibly about using Oracle's icons for the toolbars and buttons.

Can anyone tell me where to get any of these missing files?

Thanks! Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 19:33:51 CEST

Original text of this message