Re: Personal Oracle 8i

From: Graham Miller <lgmiller_at_elmrd.u-net.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:08:54 GMT

Hi,

I suggest a visit to:

http://technet.oracle.com/

This provides the latest Oracle software at reasonable prices for developers. imo

select 'membership' from the menu on the left.

select 'Subcribe to OTN Technology Tracks'

The license arrangements sounds exactly like that which you require.

The service is excellent - i received the CD's i ordered within a week (i live in England). It is excellent value for money as a developer.

graham