Re: Personal Oracle 8i

From: Damond Walker <dwalker_at_iximd.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:56:00 GMT

Graham Miller wrote in message <3777129e.23067669_at_news.u-net.com>...
>Hi,
>
>I suggest a visit to:
>
>http://technet.oracle.com/
>
>This provides the latest Oracle software at reasonable prices for
>developers. imo
>
>select 'membership' from the menu on the left.
>
>select 'Subcribe to OTN Technology Tracks'
>
>The license arrangements sounds exactly like that which you require.
>
>The service is excellent - i received the CD's i ordered within a week
>(i live in England). It is excellent value for money as a developer.

    Thanks for the response. But I've since ordered 8i Personal. Works fine across the network (though VB tends to be a bit dodgy with it -- a workstation driver "thing" I guess). Your right, the service was good. Ordered Saturday at 11pm and it arrived Tuesday morning.

         Damond Received on Sun Jun 27 1999 - 14:56:00 CEST

Original text of this message