Re: Help! where's Pro*C/C++??

From: <turnipcyber_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1999/02/15

I use the OTL classes which are freely available. I use them in an app written for the VC++ 5.0 compiler, but the author claims the work in most compilers. They provide a quick and easy to use interface with Oracle.

Check out: http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/skuchin/otl_1pg.htm.

Ed
turnip at net-gate com