Re: Developing an Oracle App - Does the Server OS matter

From: <prochak_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1999/01/28

In article <slrn7atcsq.bs.joel-garry_at_home.com>,   joel-garry_at_nospam.home.com wrote:

> The end result shouldn't matter, but assuming end quality before the end
> is off base. People are still way more expensive than computers.
>

> jg
> --

I just had to chuckle at that last line. The "still" is what did it. We are in a much different environment then earlier in the computer age. I'm not very old, but I learned on computers that were clearly more expensive than I was. So say it like this: Nowadays, people are more expensize than computers.

and enjoy.

Ed Prochak
Magic Interface, Ltd.
440-498-3702