SQL PROGRAMMER I - SCENIC TALLAHASSEE, FL

From: Jennifer Brickner <brickner_at_vistachrome.com>
Date: 1997/01/17

Printing and Publishing company has an entry level opening for a SQL Programmer I. Leverage your solid SQL skills (PARADOX, ACCESS, DBASE) into ORACLE applications development skills, including CASE! SQL will be employed in maintenance of ORACLE Developer/2000 Reports, Forms, Graphics, stored procedures and more. Work in an application environment assisting users to get the information they need. Experience in evaluating and supporting microcomputer hardware including IBM PC and compatibles, Macintosh microcomputers, local area networks, various printers, and storage peripherals is also desired. UNIX skills are a plus. Two year college degree in computer science or data processing or one to two years technical experience. Check out our web page at http://www.homes.com. Submit resume and salary requirements to Donna Light at lightd_at_vistachrome.com or via snail mail: Donna Light
P.O. Box 5018
Tallahassee, FL 32310
EOE Received on Fri Jan 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message