US-IL Oracle Experts needed

From: Craig Cassata <synthman_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1996/12/12

Technium INC. (A Microsoft Solution Provider) is looking for energetic and sharp individuals with one or more of the following skills:

  • Powerbuilder
  • Visual Basic
  • C/C++
  • Internet Development
  • Database Administration (Sybase/Oracle/Informix)

Technium prides itself on its commitment to training, business solution partnering, and active user group participation. Our competitive pay and exceptional benefits ensure that we can retain the top consulting talent in the Chicago area. Technium's focus is on long-term relationships
with our consultants. We embrace quality of life issues and encourage our
consultants to have balanced lives, keeping their creative, energetic, and dynamic edge. This includes little or no traveling, no relocation, and very little, if any overtime.

Our benefits package is one of the best in the business and it includes:

  • A competitive and aggressive pay structure
  • Company paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
  • Tuition Reimbursement
  • Training Allowance
  • Profit Sharing - 401K
  • Paid Holiday and Vacation
  • Paid Overtime

If you are interested in talking with Technium about consultingopportunities
please email your resume in ASCII format to:synthman_at_interaccess.com

Note: No work visas/permits will be accepted. Received on Thu Dec 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message