Runaway Canvas

From: Zulzaili Bin Mohamed <gsbzma_at_leonis.nus.sg>
Date: 1996/12/12

Hi,

    I have a problem with canvas in Form 4.5 and hopefully somebody out there can help me.

    I have created 2 content canvas for 1 root_window. My program has this initial text item where user has to enter their IDs and enter in their password before I show them the next canvas. But the problem is that once the user type their IDs w/o entering the password, the next content canvas is shown!

     I have tried using 'key-next-item' trigger, 'key-enter' trigger and all sorts of trigger to not allow the next canvas from being shown. I even close that canvas beforehand. Still no luck.

     Is there anybody out there who has encountered the same problem? TIA.

zul