Re: NT WorkGroup Server Database & NT WebServer Database Compatibility?

From: Brian Everett <beverett_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/11/19

  I went through this already. And Oracle tech support told me that I  needed to run Oracle 7.3 with Webserver 2.0. I could get Oracle 7.2 (Workgroup Server) to work with Webserver 1.0 only. I had to fall back to Webserver 1.0 until Oracle 7.3 arrived. I installed 7.3 and Webserver 2.0 and now everything seems to work.

Good Luck! Brian_RestonVA