Help Please

From: Zhangshi Yin <yinz_at_orcinus.ksc.nasa.gov>
Date: 1996/11/07

Dear Experts:

Question 1:

I need to write trigger using the following PL/SQL to display many rows, but only one row is displayed. The message is too many rows. Could any expert tell me how write PL/SQL to display many rows selected?

begin
select column1, column2 into :block1.field1, :block1.field2 from table1
where column1<100;
end;

Question 2:

When I run form, how to interactively input some varibles, items for query? Using which routines?

Any help will be appreciated. Please reply to: yinz_at_dugong.ksc.nasa.gov

Thanks.

Zhangshi Yin Received on Thu Nov 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message