US-NC-RTP-DBA-ORACLE

From: ICES Ltd. <ncjobs_at_icesltd.com>
Date: 1996/11/07

11/4/96

ICE LTD.
Two Davis Drive
RTP, NC 27709
919.549-0250
919.549.0251 fax
http://www.icesltd.com

We specialize in Information Technology and Engineering, Multimedia Development, Internet Technology, Systems Analysis, Installation and Integration, Windows NT Migrations, Computer Based Training, Video teleconferencing, Data Processing and Outsourcing. We develop and support entire systems or provide additional staff to supplement in house resources. ICES Ltd. has a full service office serving the RTP with other offices throughout the nation.

We seek to employ a Database Administrator-

Duties to include installation of RDBMS (ORACLE) software; creation, maintenance tuning of Oracle databases; design and execution of database backup & recovery rotational 24x7 on-call support.

	·Prefer  BS in Computer Science or related field
	Minimal  2 year Oracle DBA experience on Open VMS and UNIX
	Working knowledge of Open VMS and UNIX operation systems
	Impeccable interpersonal skill

Apply now for an immediate interview if qualified.

Must be able to pass a security check, be available within 30 days, and preferably local. Your assignment will be at one of the RTP’s most prestigious and sought after employers.

E mail to ncjobs_at_icesltd.com

ICES Ltd.
An Information Technology Company
www.icesltd.com Received on Thu Nov 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CET