Re: Internal Error 1407

From: Joseph Testa <jtesta_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1996/11/07

Murali Kazhipurath (murali_at_jps.net) wrote:
: Does anyonw known what Internal error 1407 means. We have an Oracle 7.3
: Server under Windows NT 3.51. We get this error while trying to execute
: large PL/SQL stored procedures. Following is the pattern:

: 1. Many times the stored procedure execution aborts with the internal error
: 1407.

Is it this one: 01407, 00000, "cannot update mandatory (NOT NULL) column to NULL"?

If so it is self-explanatory, if not then sorry for wasting the bandwidth.

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Database Administrator, Ohio EPA
  N8XCT, Emergency Coordinator (EC) & Local Govt Liaison (LGL)