Re: I need opinion

From: Ian Johnston <"ian.johnston>
Date: 1996/10/17

Michael Simpson wrote:

[...]

> Most programmers here think of the Indian code shops when thinking
> overseas. Swiss programmers don't count in that vein because there would
> be no cost savings to send work to Switzerland. You guys cost more than
> us US programmers.

Yes, tee hee. (Actually, I'm a Brit, not Swiss).

> I worked with your buds at TakeFive Software and the
> Swiss are no slouches when it comes to programming talent.

Yes, that's so. Funnily enough, though, there seems to be only a small number of qualified, talented Swiss programmers, as the education system just doesn't seem geared up for it (yet).

--
Ian Johnston, Contracting at UBS, Zurich
Hacked electronic address to defeat junk mail; please edit when replying