Re: I need opinion

From: Michael Simpson <simpson_at_cts.com>
Date: 1996/10/17

In article <544vgp$ge7_at_ubszh.fh.zh.ubs.com> Ian Johnston, @ ubs . com writes:
>Subject: Re: I need opinion
>From: Ian Johnston, _at_ ubs . com
>Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 11:48:33 +0100
>>Dave Mausner wrote:
>
>[from Chicago, USA...]
>
>> the supply of talent is lower overseas, but
>> there is no urgency to use their services, so wages here remain high.
>
>Pretty broad statement, don't you think? Some of us overseas
>may not agree with you ...

Ian,
Most programmers here think of the Indian code shops when thinking overseas. Swiss programmers don't count in that vein because there would be no cost savings to send work to Switzerland. You guys cost more than us US programmers. I worked with your buds at TakeFive Software and the Swiss are no slouches when it comes to programming talent.

Michael