RE: -> User-Friendly SQL Editor? Where? <-

From: Mark Ford <markford_at_tiac.net>
Date: 1996/10/16

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me or Benthic Software (me!) There are new versions of both Golden (a sql and pl/sql tool) and PLEdit (a stored pl/sql editor) on my site. Golden can now display output from pl/sql made with the dbms_output calls. This allows Golden and PLEdit to work together as a pl/sql editing/debugging environment.

These tools are Windows shareware programs. They are fully compiled tools that connect to Oracle using the OCI directly. No odbc or idapi necessary! They are also ridiculously cheap at $25 apiece and can be registered by mail or though CompuServe.

Please visit my site (http://www.tiac.net/users/markford/index.htm) and download these programs. There is a nag screen that goes away once you register, but other than that these tools are fully functional.

Thanks!

Mark Ford
Benthic Software
http://www.tiac.net/users/markford/index.htm