Re: Size of an ORACLE Database over 100 Gb

From: Vincent Vermot des roches <mti-sales_at_magic.fr>
Date: 1996/10/01

MTI is a storage expert which can probably solve your problems. We have a lot of important customer which are storing and backing up such capacity.
We are N°1 in RAID solution and also on tape solutions which are recommanded by Oracle.
Don't hesitate to contact us :
MTI Europe : +498907050
Based in France, GMBH, UK, Scandinavia, Italy, Schweiz and USA. 7/7 days service 24/24 hours ...