Re: PL/SQL compilation

From: Mark Ford <markford_at_tiac.net>
Date: 1996/09/19

In article <323D8317.545F_at_misery.ecos.kharkov.ua>, aef_at_misery.ecos.kharkov.ua says...

>Marco Savini wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> I'm new to PL/SQL and simply wanted to create some
>> simple procedures in a package. As we work with the
>>
>> Marco Savini
>> savim_at_info.isbiel.ch
>
>Hi, Marco!
>Try using Oracle procedure builder. Hope it will help you.
>Also you can try "show errors" command at SQL*Plus prompt.
>Be sure that you perform it after PL*SQL procedure compilation.
>
>Regards, Andrej Filimonov
>aef_at_misery.ecos.kharkov.ua

Hi Marco!

You may want to try PLEdit. It is a shareware pl/sql editing program for Windows clients. It is available on my web site:

http://www.tiac.net/users/markford/index.htm

30 day trial, cost $25 (cheap!)

I wrote this program, so this is shameless self-promotion!

Mark Ford Received on Thu Sep 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message