Re: Caldera Network Desktop (was:Re: SMP & threads for SQL queries)

From: H.S. Prasad 4-8398 <hprasad>
Date: 1996/09/19

Jost,

You mentioned that a lot of big shops are running the stable versions of linux. Does any body have any information like what is it used for - desktops or servers. What kinds of databases are they running on these? Obviously not Sybase or Oracle or Informix.

  • Prasad

--
H.S. Prasad                                     Standard Disclaimer