Re: Forms4.5 Question

From: Mike Rife <rife_at_moffitt.usf.edu>
Date: 1996/09/05

In article <50kk66$p7h_at_eccdb1.pms.ford.com>, vbanda_at_fldb1.fl.ford.com says...

>Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>Kumar Venkataraman wrote:
>>>
>>> I am creating some forms (using Forms4.5 on HP-UX) and I am trying
>>> to select different overlapping views using TABS (just like what you
>>> see on the top of 'New Block Options' dialog). I can either use radio
>>> buttons or push buttons to acheive the same effect but I prefer to
>>> use tabs for its visual effects. Is it supported in Forms 4.5?
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Kumar
>

>There is a VBX control available to perform the same kinf of opertation.
>Check it out, it comes with Oracle Forms product.

If you install and run the Forms demo, you'll see forms with Tabs implemented. I believe you should be able to bring that form into designer and see how Oracle implemented the tabs in the demo. Received on Thu Sep 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message