Re: Forms4.5 Question

From: Paul Seaby <pseaby_at_legend.txdirect.net>
Date: 1996/09/05

Vijay Banda (vbanda_at_fldb1.fl.ford.com) wrote:
: Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
: >Kumar Venkataraman wrote:
: >>
: >> I am creating some forms (using Forms4.5 on HP-UX) and I am trying
: >> to select different overlapping views using TABS (just like what you
: >> see on the top of 'New Block Options' dialog). I can either use radio
: >> buttons or push buttons to acheive the same effect but I prefer to
: >> use tabs for its visual effects. Is it supported in Forms 4.5?
: >>
: >> Thank you,
: >> Kumar
:
:
:
: There is a VBX control available to perform the same kinf of opertation.
: Check it out, it comes with Oracle Forms product.
:
:
: Hope this helps
:
: Regards
:
: Vijay Kumar Banda

This would only be useful if the HP-UX version of forms supports VBX controls.   Received on Thu Sep 05 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message