Re: Oracle Power Objects

From: rob_pksa <rob_pksa_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: 1996/08/26

In article <3222031D.697F_at_gware.po.my>, mnshuib_at_gware.po.my says...

>Hi everyone,
>
>I have been absent from this newgroup for some time. I have noticed that
>there are no more postings re: OPO in this newsgroup. Is there another
>newgroup that I should be looking at?
>
>Please advice and thanks in advance.

>Mohamad Nazri Shuib E-mail: mnshuib_at_gware.po.my

This is still the correct location for OPO questions and answers. Unfortunately there is not much activity related to OPO. Perhaps people have just given up using v1.0.x, and are waiting for v2. At least that's what I'm doing!

Rob Stevenson
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Received on Mon Aug 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message