Re: Oracle Power Objects

From: Mohamad Nazri Shuib <mnshuib_at_gware.po.my>
Date: 1996/08/27

rob_pksa wrote:

> This is still the correct location for OPO questions and answers. Unfortunately
> there is not much activity related to OPO. Perhaps people have just given up
> using v1.0.x, and are waiting for v2. At least that's what I'm doing!
>
> Rob Stevenson
> Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Talking about new version of OPO, anyone has any news on the availability? It is supposed to be released sometime this month if I am not mistaken but an Oracle channels person told me that it will be out Jan 1997. It this right?

Thanks for any reply.

Mohamad Nazri Shuib                     E-mail: mnshuib_at_gware.po.my
GroupWare 2000 Sdn Bhd                  Tel: (+603) 253-5331
19G Medan Setia 1                       Fax: (+603) 253-9927
Plaza Damansara
Bukit Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
MALAYSIA