Forms Variables

From: Shawn Odekirk <shawno_at_erudite.com>
Date: 1996/06/27

I would like to have some global variables that can be accessed across multiple forms and some form level variables.
The global variables look like they are limited to a string up to 255 characters. Is the standard method of storing a number in a global variable to convert them to
a string and back?
How about a form level variable that only the form can see even if there are multiple instances of the form open.

I am new to Forms so I am not sure that I am even asking the right questions, but any help and advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shawn Received on Thu Jun 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message