Re: v$session . command

From: R. Schierbeek <bytelife_at_worldaccess.nl>
Date: 1996/05/15

In article <3197690B.559_at_trw.com>, Lou Schoeller <lou.schoeller.doe_at_trw.com> wrote:
> Can someone please tell me where to find the text equivalent to the value
> in this column. Oracle's Session Monitor shows that
>
> 2 = insert
> 3 = select
> 6 = update
> .
>
> Is there written info to list the equivalent value of these? Is there an
> Oracle table which has these values which I can join to?

There's no table listing the equivalent values. It is however described in the Database Administrators Guide in the back, where the V$ tables are described.

Hope this helps.

  ... I'd rather be flying!                     ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~~  /
  R. Schierbeek ,DBA                                         /
  email: bytelife_at_worldaccess.nl        (  )          ~  /  /