US-IL-428 Evanston Oracle Prog/DBA Development Senior Consulting Fortune 100

From: Mori Weiss <metrotk_at_jaguNET.com>
Date: 1996/04/29

Position ID: IL-428 (Please include as it really makes a world of difference) Fortune 100
Title: Oracle Programmer/DBA Internal Consulting Physical and Logical Database Design Financials a plus
Minimal Travel if any.
Development and DBA permanent positions.

Positions Location: Evanston Illinois
Relocation: Yes
Average Salary Range: OPEN (can go signicantly higher or lower) US Citizenship Required: They prefer US Citizens/NAFTA (Canadians)

Metropolitan Technologies
attn.: Murray Newcomb (Technical Coordinator -UNIX C since 83) metrotk_at_jagunet.com

*We prefer E-mailed Resumes over faxes
*FAX 800-711-6976 or FAX 410-539-6253

***Resume's: We like ASCII embedded in the initial mail
Optionally, we like MSWord, Amipro, WordPerfect as attached files. Our secretaries freak out when they get mime, etc. -- mild breakdown. We will not modify a ASCII resume except for Bolding, Italics as needed -- else never.

  • Relocations and Salary Issues It saves time if include your salary needs in your initial email as well as any relocation issues. If you would like to relocate nationally, please tell us your geographic preferences.
    • No reason to read below this point unless curious about Metro Tech *******
      Technical Placement Firm that works with major clients across the US. Most client firms fortune 5000. We currently actively work/recruit for four of the Big Six, Major Scientific Computing as in Super Computer Development, PC Manufacturing, UNIX Development/Hardware Houses, Secure Systems, Top Secret, Secret, SBI, DOE, fiberoptics, telephony, communications (Pref UNIX/Internet). Metropolitan is owned by UNIX Technicians in controlling partnership with a sales staff.