Re: US-IL-428 Evanston Oracle Prog/DBA Development Senior Consulting Fortune 100

From: Tom Waltner <twaltner_at_one.net>
Date: 1996/04/29

Mori Weiss wrote:

> Position ID: IL-428 (Please include as it really makes a world of difference)
> Fortune 100
> Title: Oracle Programmer/DBA Internal Consulting Physical and Logical Database Design
> Financials a plus
> Minimal Travel if any.
> Development and DBA permanent positions.
>
> Positions Location: Evanston Illinois

Mori:
I personally would prefer that jobs postings be kept in the jobs groups!  The topic of this particular USENET group is for database discussion. Job seekers will look in the jobs areas... and hopefully will espect you and your company for posting only on those forums. Received on Mon Apr 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message