Re: Oracle Support is next to useless !

From: Owen Crowley <owen_at_hodes.com>
Date: 1996/04/26

In article <4lrkor$83n_at_rap.SanDiegoCA.ATTGIS.COM>, Dan I. Nichols <dan.nichols_at_sandiegoca.attgis.com> wrote:

> I can't believe that I'm the only one who experiences this...
> The analyst will dutifully take down, verbatum, my description of the
 problem, then claim to have need to
> talk to an "expert". The analyst will promise to call me back, then
nothing...for days, weeks, months.

I've experienced this much of the time, all though I have also experienced prompt help from really good analysts.

The best help for non-emergencies is here in this newsgroup. More often than no, the people with insight on my questions have have *.oracle.com email addresses. Received on Fri Apr 26 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message