Re: Does a "QBF"-like product exist for Oracle?

From: Hugo Toledo, Jr. <hugo_at_mcs.net>
Date: 1996/04/07

James J. Murawski wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have 10 years of experience working with Ingres, but only a few
> months of experience working with Oracle. I was wondering, and
> you folks who have used Ingres will know what I'm talking about,
> if there's any tool out there that performs similar functionality
> as Ingres' QBF tool. It can be host-and-forms based, or client-
> server GUI based - it doesn't matter. I found that QBF is one
> Ingres tool that I really miss.

Look at Oracle's Discoverer/2000 - basically, it is Oracle's Data Query and Data Browser (I think?) products packaged as one.

They both provide user-driven GUI form query capabilities.

Hope this helps.

--
Hugo Toledo, Jr.   Author of "Oracle Networking" from Oracle Press
312.951.8012               Oracle WebSystem - Oracle Mobile Agents