I can't connect my power objects to PO7 for win95

From: Jeffrey R Neal <jeffrn_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/03/30

I have tried various connect strings but none seem to work when I try to restablish a session in PO7 for win95. Since the session should be local, I was under the impression that nothing more than "Oracle:" would work. No such luck. I can connect to PO7 win95 session through sql*plus by leaving the connect string line blank. I have developed a client application that requires a connect string to be entered in the properties sheet in power objects. Any suggestions? BTW, I am running disk compression on my c drive, so I have installed the PO7 database on my uncompressed h drive. Thanks in advance! Received on Sat Mar 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message