Re: PVCS, MKS, or ClearCase with Dev2000 and VB

From: Jim Kingdon <kingdon_at_harvey.cyclic.com>
Date: 1996/03/30

> I used MKS on a project for a year. It intergrates well in the File
> Manager in WIn 3.11 and also fits itself into the Visual C++ (1.5),
> Borland C++(4.5) and Visual basic (3.0) IDE very well.

Could you say more about this? I didn't think that Visual C++ had any way to hook to a source control system except the "Customize" menu which basically just binds a menu choice to a command-line command (I am using Visual C++ 2.1). Now I believe that Visual C++ 4.x has more, but I don't know the details.

And when I looked at Borland's web pages, I saw a lot about PVCS but nothing about other source control systems. Received on Sat Mar 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message