Re: HELP: Forms 4.5, Do 'colored' buttons exist?

From: Chris Fischer <cfischer_at_nando.net>
Date: 1996/03/22

skannan_at_cardinal.fs.com ( S. Kannan) wrote:

> On Microsoft Windows, button color attributes are controlled exclusively
> by the Color facility, definable within the Control Panel. Look for
> Caption Buttons in the Display group of the control panel. However, I could
> not change the color attributes of caption buttons there.

You can cheat by using Iconic buttons. Create a simple ICO file with a solid color background and the text you want and reference it in the form.

| Chris Fischer                           cfischer_at_nando.net |
| Sr. Systems Analyst                    Work: (919)676-0062 |
| Toys "R" Us                                                |