Re: HELP: Forms 4.5, Do 'colored' buttons exist?

From: S. Kannan <skannan_at_cardinal.fs.com>
Date: 1996/03/21

Wasfi G. Al-Khatib (wasfi_at_ecn.purdue.edu) wrote:
: Hi,

: I have been trying to change the color of the buttons
: but it seems it doesn't have any effect. Is there any way
: of changing a buttons color?
: Thanks.

: --Wasfi

Hi Wasfi,

 On Microsoft Windows, button color attributes are controlled exclusively  by the Color facility, definable within the Control Panel. Look for  Caption Buttons in the Display group of the control panel. However, I could  not change the color attributes of caption buttons there.

 Hope this helps.

Kannan
Email: skannan_at_fs.com
Mastech Systems Corporation

The above are my own comments and opinion. They do not purport that of
anybody else.
       ** Different is Not Better. Better is not Different. **