Senior AP Position in Singapore

From: fookmun <fookmun_at_po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/03/13

SITA - Societe Internationale de Telecommunications Aeronautiques (Singapore Based)

We are a well-established multi-national organization operation one of the world's largest telecommunications networks. We would like to invite suitably qualified candidates to join our Singapore based dynamic team as :

SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMERS/ANALYST PROGRAMMERS Reporting to the Project Manager or Project Leader, you will work as a team in developing, testing, validating, implementating and maintaining software applications using Oracle tools and in a SUN SPARC Unix environment.

Requirements:

  • Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
  • 2 to 3 years' experience in software development, with a good working knowledge of ORACLE v6/v7 development tools, preferably Oracle Developer/2000
  • Adept in PC-related tools and exposure to UNIX, LAN and MS Windows is essential
  • Knowledge of 'C' would be an added advantage
  • An independent worker with initiative and team spirit
  • Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of spoken and written English
  • Ability and willingness to travel

Transport and cafeteria facilities are provided.

An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on local employment terms. Please apply with full resume, indicating your current and expected salary to the following Internet ID :

                            SINBZXS_at_TYPEB.SITA.INT

Closing Date : 22 March 1996 Received on Wed Mar 13 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message