Re: Need External RAID for UnixWare

From: fsupport <your_name_at_nowere.com>
Date: 1996/03/13

Greeting;

You may want to try Andataco, R^2 (pronounced r squared) or Falcon Systems. These guys are all mass storage integrators. They'll probable tell you that they don't normally support the "Less used Platforms" but if you can talk to a tech in the backrooms, they'll help you make a much better decision.

Hope this helps,

Rich Headrick