Re: Does anyone think this group needs splitting into subgroups?

From: George Dau <gedau_at_mim.com.au>
Date: 1996/02/28

joelga_at_rossinc.com (Joel Garry) wrote:

>I vote for a moderated comp.databases.oracle.

Now we're talking. I like the way com.sun.managers works. Anyone can post, but no follow-ups. If you know something about the request, you e-mail the poster directly. The original poster then puts together a summary and posts that. The summaries are a very useful source of info.

I assume this is moderated by a bot, so no-one has to be responsible for it. Received on Wed Feb 28 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message