Re: Oracle Sales

From: Jared Still <jared_at_valleynet.com>
Date: 1996/02/27

nickjost_at_mammoth.valleynet.com wrote:

>So here is what I would like to know. At the company I had previously
>worked at we dealt directly with Oracle (and thier purchasing power is
>less than at the company I currently work with) so why is it normal now

huh? The company you left belongs to one with 1 billion in annual revenues.

>for Oracle to pass it's customers off to other companies and why? The
>only possible reason I can think of that I have been moved around so much
>is that my ex-manager filled my salesman's (we share the same one) with
>ideas about my seriousness. This would be unfortunate, but not to
>unterribly like him.

That's rather unfair. My experience has been just the opposite. You should be careful of the type of comments you place in a public forum.

>Any help appreciated,

>Nick Jost
>Systems Analyst
>nickjost_at_valleynet.com

Jared Still, Oracle DBA
RxNet, Division of Value Health
"All opinions are mine, not my employers" jared_at_valleynet.com Received on Tue Feb 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message