Re: Download PO7 WIN 95

From: Robert Hou <bz418c_at_ttp.natp.gmeds.com>
Date: 1996/02/23

I had the same problem when I tried to download it. Then I found the actual FTP site for the compressed files is www-1.us.oracle.com, instead of www-dc.us.oracle.com shown on their web page. I don't know if Oracle does that intentionally or not.
Starting from www.oracle.com won't help since eventually it will point to the wrong address anyway.
BTW, I will appreciate any comment about the performance of PO7win95. It runs very slow on my Pentium75MHZ/8MB RAM. Should I upgrade my RAM? Thanks

Robert