Re: Tablespace Reorg

From: <dbvision_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 1996/01/29

> "Mark C. Rush" <mrush_at_ocdis01.tinker.af.mil> writes:
> How do you reorg a tablespace?
>
> Export all the objects in the tablespace, drop them, then import?
>
> If so, how do you find all of the objects in a tablespace?
>
> I know how to find all the tables, indexes, or clusters in a specific
> tablespace.
> Are the objects stored in a tablespace either tables, indexes, or clusters?
>
> Like in which tablespace are procedures and packages and triggers stored. I
> don't want to export only the tables and indexes and miss exporting procedures.
>
> Is there a way of exporting the contents of an entire tablespace?
>
> I know I should probably buy a utility to do this, but that takes time. If I
> were to buy such software, any recommendations?
>
> Thanks
> Mark Rush
> mrush_at_ocdis01.tinker.af.mil

Or You can use Object Manager from Bradmark...

It does all these things for you...

Look at Oracle's homepage and find Bradmarks tools there..

or mail yor adress to me and I will put u in contact with someone near you..

Tore Johannesen Received on Mon Jan 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message