Re: Forms 4.0 vs 4.5

From: EndUser <enduser_at_enduser.com>
Date: 1996/01/29

it takes off cause oracle corp pushes it so hard. but OPO is the superior technology, you can almost use it without any training as a beginner, and can use it with not training if experienced in gui designs. forms 4.x family is really mired in historical crud, the superior product by far is OPO.

--

In article <4ei6v1$e4u_at_ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>, btt_at_ix.netcom.com(Jennifer
Blair ) wrote:

> In <4eec8q$l3i_at_useneta1.news.prodigy.com> PFSH08A_at_prodigy.com (Bill
> Stroud jr) writes:
> >
> >Is there a major difference between 4.0 and 4.5? Will it be difficult
to learn 4.5 if I already have experience with 4.0?