Re: Dev200 GPF under NT

From: Robert C. Nix <rnix_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/01/15

Mark Mason wrote:

> Just installed Developer 2000 v1.2. It seems to run ok for a while
> and then all of a sudden it just GPFs in all different modules.
>
> Anybody have any positive experiences using Dev2000 on Windows NT???
>
> TIA,
> Mark Mason
> mmason_at_c-s-p.com

I have been using Dev2K r1.2 on WindowsNT and Windows95 since its release with out any problems.
You may having something wrong with your installation.

Robert C. Nix
Oracle Tools Support
rnix_at_us.oracle.com

DISCLAIMER:
The thoughts, opinions, remarks, suggestions, ...
expressed herein are my own and in no way should
be taken as a statement from Oracle Corporation.