Re: Delphi Dusts Visual Basic

From: Robert C. Nix <rnix_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/01/15

EndUser wrote:

> delphi sucks, noone wants to write in pascal. end of story.
>
> --

Give me a break. Beginners All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code is better?! The key word there is BEGINNERS! I don't think anyone should EVER use BASIC. It teaches too many bad programming methods. BASIC sucks (it was developed for morons). At least Pascal is a REAL language. As easy to learn as BASIC and much more powerful!

Delphi Rules!! VB's for fools!

Robert C. Nix
Oracle Tools Support
rnix_at_us.oracle.com

DISCLAIMER:
The thoughts, opinions, remarks, suggestions, ...
expressed herein are my own and in no way should
be taken as a statement from Oracle Corporation.