Re: Oracle headed for Legal Trouble

From: Rod Anderson <andersr_at_comtch.iea.com>
Date: 1995/12/22

Richard Mendoza (rmendoza_at_titan.com) wrote: [snip]

: install a single financial system (GL) you must also install the
: databases and stored procedures for all of there other systems.

[snip]

: Richard Mendoza (rmendoza_at_titan.com)
: My Views are my own and DO NOT reflect those of Titan Corp.

Most probably the `whole' system is tightly integrated and the GL package uses parts of the other packages. You don't install it all your part don't run.

Customer support training and knowledge seems to be lacking a bit in this instance.

Good Computing,

   Rod Received on Fri Dec 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message