Re: Oracle headed for Legal Trouble

From: Richard Mendoza <rmendoza_at_titan.com>
Date: 1995/12/22

bmanry_at_ibmgate-aix.us.oracle.com (Bill Manry - Oracle Corp.) wrote:

> If I remember correctly there are some underlying database
> structures used throughout the Applications products. If
> you install one or more products you have to install the
> foundation stuff. But I don't see how this has any effect
> on other software you might choose to run.

Apparently this must be a surprise even to some Oracle people. I am not talk about the underlying foundation application, of course you have to install that. I am talking about the other application systems that Oracle forces you to install are:

 MRP, INV, PUR, OE, CRP, CE, AP... all the other applications available.

Richard Mendoza
rmendoza_at_titan.com
My views are my own and DO NOT reflect those of Titan Corp Received on Fri Dec 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message